Report an Alley Problem

Use this service type to report an alley problem (usually irregular in shape pothole) in the surface of the alley. Report an Alley Problem A location description and address is required in order to process this request. If you need to report a utility cut (usually a square cut for water or sewer repairs) or a sinkhole (usually a dip in the surface or a void), please call 983-6367 directly. If you do not know the name of your alley, click here.

Report an Alley Online 



Govt/Employee Login